Saturday, July 20, 2013

Overcoming shyness part 2

      You can do as many "small" ones as you like before you do the big one. You will be surprised at how much more comfortable and confident you feel when you have successfully done, or even just tried, the smaller ones!

Tip three, ask questions this technique is probably one that you have heard many times before. The idea behind it is that people love to talk about themselves … if you get the ball rolling. And is much easier to ask someone about their opinion on a topic
Tip four, random phone calling
     This one was very scary for me! To this day I still have not overcome my fear of talking on the telephone. But there is the thing, before I couldn't do it to save my life now I can if I have to. But there is the other thing, I do not want to be able to do it. Honestly. I do not care if I never fully get over of it! And if you have a similar "shyness trait" that you just do not want to deal with, then do not. Okay back to the tip! Here it is. Get out your phone book, choose 10 or 20 random phone number and call them. 
click here to watch overcoming shynesspart 2

No comments:

Post a Comment