The good result will bring you motivation to do the action
and bad result will make you avoid the action but the one causes laziness is
what has good result but difficult. So looking at the result will motivate you.
Number two is what do I want? What will I get if I take the result and repeat
the process. So that from the first again, first what I try to avoid? Number
two, be very clear about what you can gain and what you will gain by taking the
action and number three what is the next step? So if you take the first step
previously you go to the process again what is the next step now? And you just
keep doing that on a daily bases.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Overcoming laziness in four steps
in this short video I
am going to tell you how to overcome you in four steps laziness. Human being
has limited amount of will power. And only so much force in needed to get us
into action. To get this we need motivation. Avoiding something or running from
something, or to gain pleasure. You either fear of something or we are hopeful
at something so understanding these two forces and knowing how to use them to
leverage yourself is key and critical to overcome laziness. Ask yourself what
can I potentially achieve if I take the action and if I take the action what
can I achieve? What is the result of my action?
click here to watch Overcoming lazinessin four steps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment